Marquette Reels In WVU To Score An 82-71 Victory

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Marquette Reels In WVU To Score An 82-71 Victory

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by WVUAlumni2003.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It was a complete turnaround from the first half to the second, as Marquette came storming back to defeat West Virginia, 82-71, Friday night in the se
    [See the full post at: Marquette Reels In WVU To Score An 82-71 Victory]

24-point turnaround is inexcusable! I really though this team was going to be special. Up by 13, then boom! Bottom fell out!  Sure hope Sunday isn’t a doubleheader defeat for WVU, at noon to Texas and at 5 p.m. to Clemson. A doubleheader victory would be SO much better to settle my nerves! 

Man that was a swap

We talked about this game being a barometer of where WVU is in it’s progress.A lot of positives and an equal amount of negatives.

The one announcer,I think the woman, remarked that Marquette’s offense looked disciplined and WVU’s looked disjointed. I’d have to agree.

Is there such a thing as man defense anymore? Those threes from the corners were daggers.That play was ran it seems a dozen times and we left that corner shot wide open every time.

Marquette game planned well at halftime, adjusted like they’ve been doing and shot lights out.

Tale of two halves, learn from it, and move on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Marquette Reels In WVU To Score An 82-71 Victory