Mountaineer Playbook with Bob Huggins: Iowa State edition

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Mountaineer Playbook with Bob Huggins: Iowa State edition

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Would have liked to see him go off on the refs a little. Tony could have baited him more. The disparity of officiating needs to be kept on the front burner or the NCAA and B12 will just sweep it under the rug.

If Huggs goes off again, what will the NCAA do? Fire him? Not let him coach? Fine him or the University is about all they can do. But I seriously doubt that a fine would hold up in courts.

Unless it’s the NCAA Tournament, the only fines would come from the Big 12. It’s the league’s rule not the NCAA.

Then screw the NCAA and B12. Let Bobby go off on them and bring this to the headlines. No reason that these jackwad zebras should be shielded by the NCAA or B12 if they blatantly take out their emotions on a single coach or program. If Huggs goes off and gets fined we can start a go-fund-me page to pay for it. I’d bet that we’d raise enough to cover any cost inside of 24 hours.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Mountaineer Playbook with Bob Huggins: Iowa State edition