Neal Brown Recaps First Signing Day At WVU

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Neal Brown Recaps First Signing Day At WVU

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WVFaninMI .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Neal Brown Recaps First Signing Day At WVU MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — West Virginia head coach Neal Brown wrapped up a furious month of recruiting work with
    [See the full post at: Neal Brown Recaps First Signing Day At WVU]

Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy…….. First thing out of his mouth on needs was you never have enough DL and that we have depth needs at OL and DL.   When was the last time we heard that?  …….  I like this guy.

What a refreshing presser from HC Neal Brown.  Soooooo much different than RR and BS and DH.  This guy was to the point on everything.  Answered every question and didn’t put in all of the BS that we were used to hearing.  Let me say this again ….. I like this guy.

Oh he’s the real deal – that’s for sure.  Now if he wins consistently and big, our problem is going to be keeping him.

Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy…….. First thing out of his mouth on needs was you never have enough DL and that we have depth needs at OL and DL. When was the last time we heard that? ……. I like this guy.

As soon as he said that I knew it would resonate with you!

Knew you were gonna like that comment Butlereer

Well at the risk of being over simplistic, the game IS won or lost on the line of scrimmage.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Neal Brown Recaps First Signing Day At WVU