No Denying McBride As WVU Tops No. 10 Texas Tech

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports No Denying McBride As WVU Tops No. 10 Texas Tech

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Oldguyeer.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – West Virginia and its star guard Deuce McBride would not be denied Monday night as the No. 11 Mountaineers squandered a double-fig
    [See the full post at: No Denying McBride As WVU Tops No. 10 Texas Tech]

As usual a great job, Greg. As a sportswriter for decades I appreciate rational, analytical game reports. I am so anaylytical in everything that people analyze me all the time when I do it. Keep up the good work. You look like a 7/11 robber when you asked a question of Huggins after the Texas Tech miracle! WVU did a LOT of things wrong but proved that it’s the total good vs. bad package arrangement that counts. WVU won with a Deuce card!

WVU, Texas, and Texas Tech are virtually dead even.  Each knocking off the others with a buzzer beater.  What a league!

Agreed, and think of how close WVU was to being 2-0, or 0-2, against TT and UT right now. One bounce either way…

I love Big 12 basketball, but it’s not impossible it might give me a heart attack someday.  Entertaining game last night for a national audience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports No Denying McBride As WVU Tops No. 10 Texas Tech