No Fixes Evident For WVU, Huggins

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports No Fixes Evident For WVU, Huggins

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

No Fixes Evident For WVU, Huggins MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — You hear the frustration in his voice, the desperation of defeat. You’d think after 37 seasons o
    [See the full post at: No Fixes Evident For WVU, Huggins]

How close are Sags and Beetle to playing?
    If they could play in at least a couple of games
    before the B12 tourney who knows what can happen?
    It would give N opportunity to get to the big dance!
    Long shot! But it’s there!

Only scenario that gets us into the dance is winning the B12.  At 10-14 now we will certainly lose 3 to 4 more games.  Even a good run in the B12 may not give us a winning season and leave us out of the NIT.

Beetle may be back as he always seems to bounce back…… just before his next injury.  I wouldn’t count on him being healthy enough to play every game the rest of the season.

Sags????? Who knows?????  Hurt is hurt …. 4 negative MRI’s are 4 negative MIR’s. Only he can tell if he’s healthy enough to play or not.  That’s not a decision that we outsiders can make.

You think Beetle will go pro, Bob?  Geesh, God speed to him but I hope he comes back.

No chance NBA.  Beetle just hasn’t put together a book of work to get that far and is not that type of outstanding athlete.

Maybe overseas, but I hope he’s still here next year. He’s one of the few names Huggs has mentioned that puts in extra time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports No Fixes Evident For WVU, Huggins