Offense Gets Attention, Defense May Be the Key In Big 12

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Offense Gets Attention, Defense May Be the Key In Big 12

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets:

Offense Gets Attention, Defense May Be the Key In Big 12 FRISCO, Texas — Offensive play is the watchword in the Big 12. Part reality, but additionall
    [See the full post at: Offense Gets Attention, Defense May Be the Key In Big 12]

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets:

Getting a couple big stops every game will make the difference in our chance to get to the B12 playoff game. We have the weapons on O to score 50 every game. But do we have the weapons to keep from giving up 50?

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets:

Yep, that’s the key. I think so. I have some strong optimism about the DL. It probably won’t be dominant, but I really think there are enough quality players there to not get worn down. The concerns mount as we move back through the D. LB I think the starters are solid. The safeties the same. CB is the concern.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Offense Gets Attention, Defense May Be the Key In Big 12