PAC 12 Is Happy

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports PAC 12 Is Happy

• This topic has 19 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by DocCrow.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

The boys in the PAC 12 are happy BYU will be joining us in the Big 12 considering they went 5-0 against PAC 12 this year. 😀😀😂

BYU is too tough for Pac-12. Hell, so are the other 4 Power 5 conferences. The days of USC and UCLA dominance are ancient history. But NOBODY will equal what Wooden did with national titles! Awesome coach.

CFE him and Digger Phelps at Notre Dame had some awesome games. If I remember didn’t the Irish break a UCLA 88 game win streak

Happy that they’ll also be introducing Lincoln Riley to USC.  Oklahoma SEC move now looks choppy.

My wife is OU alum.  Didn’t see that coming USC is not an upgrade and he has no ties there.   Afraid of SEC move is my best guess

It has to be about $$$$. The PAC 12 is nothing even as Big as the Big 12 and can’t be spoken in the same breath as the SEC

Raleek Brown a top running back out of Mater Dei HS in California committed to the Sooners in February has Opened Recruiting again. There were 4 or 5 more California recruits that were looking at or committed to Oklahoma to follow suit. The Sooners have been really good at snagging California top kids. This may be a kick in the teeth to Oklahoma football

I expected changes in coaches but not something like this

I can’t imagine USC will pay more than OU once they’re in the SEC, if even now

DocCrow….wasn’t that Huston and Elvin Hayes in 1966 or 1968 that broke UCLA’s 88 streak ?????

Doc is correct on the 88 game breaker being ND. That was in 1974.

Houston and UCLA met in “The Game of the Century” in 1968 with the Cougars getting a 71-69 win. Both teams undefeated, AP #1 and #2 at the time.

UCLA got revenge with a 101-69 routn in the NCAA semifinals.

Riley has a much better chance of continued success at USC then he does at an SEC Oklahoma. Smart move IMO.

“Riley’s departure is a big blow to the Sooners, who are about to transition into the SEC. Riley had a 55-10 record in five seasons, including a 37-7 mark in the Big 12.”

The ONLY reason this “snake in the grass” is leaving!
    SEC!
    He had nowhere to go but down!
    Hope USC and Riley get what they wish for!
    What if Ok U had beat Ok St?
    He wanted no part of Georgia in a CFP game.
    Another CFP failure!

Word on a couple sites o have seen this morning Riley was totally for moving to the SEC

“Word on a couple sites o have seen this morning Riley was totally for moving to the SEC”

You mean while he was in the throes of leaving?
    Or maybe, what caused him to leave?
    He meant the team!?

What a scum.
    Wouldn’t trust that guy for as far as I could throw him!

Just the fact that he’s fking Oklahoma on recruits that were committed to them for his own good!
    All in one day?
    Give me a break!
    He’s a master!

It’s always about the money.  Terms haven’t been confirmed yet.  But for USC can and will shell out big bucks to right the ship.  Not only for USC but for the P12.   Keeping the top players in CA  to CA schools is an added benefit.   Lincoln poached CA kids while at OU.  Already getting those top kids to follow him to USC.

It would clear up the real reason if both his current contract and the one at USC are revealed for analysis!

. “The Sooners have been really good at snagging California top kids. This may be a kick in the teeth to Oklahoma footbal”

Sooners gave 4 players on roster from California!

3 from Ohio!

Now this is hilarious

BYU won more games against #Pac12 schools than Cal, Washington, Stanford, USC, Colorado, and Arizona

How fricking bad is your conference when a non conference opponent has more wins in your conference than 50% of your actual conference teams. That would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. On second thought it is hilarious.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports PAC 12 Is Happy