Please tell me I am not the only one to see this….

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Please tell me I am not the only one to see this….

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

And guys like Holgs will do the same to the 4 game redshirt rule!?

KK,

That’s what folks seem to not truly understand. There was zero chance DH was coaching here in 2020.

People think it’s just fans bitter about losing their coach… 🤣🤣. Uhhhhh, not quite.

I can only imagine the reaction of Lyons upon learning of the departure. “OK, appreciate what you’ve done here and best of luck, excuse me but I have a coaching search to get on.” (Watches DH walk out and picks up phone) “Gordon, Dana’s leaving, owes us a million bucks… yeah luck is smiling on us today. I’ll call Brown and allow you to contact Fickell if you would like to do so.”

That’s a 270-yard tee shot right down the middle, Mex.

Dana creating a dumpster fire in Houston.  He won’t last 4 years there.

Dumpster fire?  Hell, a dumpster fire is somewhat contained.  He’s creating a wild fire in dry ground cover with a stiff breeze.

You know what they say about Karma, he did us no favors in the way he left this program and he has almost done the same to Houston in 5 games. I will say this he his working fast.

mexman …. love your post above

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/1123279107805077505/photo/1

Dana in his mafia bus.  Enjoy it now Dana.  Won’t last for long.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Please tell me I am not the only one to see this….