Realism, not criticism

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Realism, not criticism

• This topic has 22 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by BGDeuce.
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

“ For God’s sake, beat Kansas and win the bowl game and we’ll all feel better. ”

CFE, when we hear a “LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS” coming from the heavens, then we’ll know who GOD is rooting for! 🤨

“I do not distain or hate anyone. I only want what’s best for my alma mater. The worst numbers in 40 years doesn’t fit that bill. If it was Jesus Christ coaching and he had the worst numbers in 40 years I’d be unhappy while praying to his Daddy.”

It’s not “the worst numbers in 40 years”.  It’s not.  It’s the worst given a very specific and narrow set of criteria that  you have defined.  This has been explained to you multiple times, and you continue to push this.  At this point, I can only assume it isn’t ignorance and is instead intentionally misleading and disingenuous.

To be clear.  What you just said is blatantly false.  It’s not correct.  You cannot take a hyper-specific set of criteria and generalize it to “all the numbers”, whatever that even means.

Worst in 40 years

You only need to go back to 2012, 13 and 14 to see 7-6, 4-8, 7-6

Maybe we could talk about 1999, 2000 and 2001 with 4-7, 7-5 and 3-8

And 1990, 91 and 92

4-7, 6-5, 5-4-2

This is not even that hard.

Maybe you should stick to biddy league and leave the college sports to the paid professionals

There is a bigger chance that you’ll quit being a WVU fan than there is that Neil Brown will be fired

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Realism, not criticism