Recruiting, Bowl Decisions Scuttle One Factor From College Game

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Recruiting, Bowl Decisions Scuttle One Factor From College Game

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tomonaco .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Recruiting, Bowl Decisions Scuttle One Factor From College Game Hop into the Wayback Machine and set the dials to December, 2017. In that timeframe,[See the full post at: Recruiting, Bowl Decisions Scuttle One Factor From College Game]

Great commentary. I detest the lack of loyalty in today’s game. That goes for players, recruits and coaches. Sad really.

It bothers me too, but it’s just gotten to the point where it can’t be ignored. Anytime I hear that word thrown about in the future, I’m not accepting it blindly. There’s going to be more questions behind it.

“Returning for my senior season gives me a chance to help this program make a championship run, and will further position me toward accomplishing my goals and dreams of playing in the NFL.”

I don’t see in the above statement that Yodny or any of his teammates did anything other than what they said they would do. They came back and attempted to win a Big 12 championship unfortunately that did not happen. They stayed the full season and now do not want to risk an injury in a meaningless bowl game. There’s no doubt in my mind that if they were playing for a chance at a championship or a major bowl they would have stayed. I just want to thank them for coming back and attempting to make the run. Best of luck to them in the future and hopefully many of them will get a chance at their NFL dream.

Is a Bowl game, meaningless as you may think it may be, not part of the year’s games? Don’t you think that the rest of the team may want to win this game? Don’t you think the rest of the 85 schollie players and multiple walk ons deserve to have the best players on the field so that would give them the best chance of winning the game? Don’t you thin they deserve to be in this game.

This recent phenomenon of skipping bowl games hurts the program….. and the rest of the team ….. teammates that supported each other for all those years.

I agree Totaly !!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Recruiting, Bowl Decisions Scuttle One Factor From College Game