Sad News From K-State

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Sad News From K-State

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sad news from Kansas State today when Riley Country police confirmed that 22-year-old Matthew Snyder, who is the grandson of Wildcat head coach Bill Snyder and the son of special teams coordinator Sean Snyder, was found dead at his home. According to the Wichita Eagle, police are treating the death like a suicide.

Wow. My condolences to the family.

Thoughts and prayers to the Snyder family. I just can’t imagine hearing any worse news than something like that.

One can never tell from the outside. Bill Snyder and family seem as stable and loving, etc as any. Frankly, he is my favorite head coach in the game. He reminds me a great deal of my grandfather.

Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinski, who played significant snaps this season, also allegedly committed suicide.

Do we just tend to hear about these things more, given the reach of media, or are the pressures of society (and college sports) also a factor?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Sad News From K-State