Sagaba Konate: ‘Honestly, I Didn’t Do Anything’

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Sagaba Konate: ‘Honestly, I Didn’t Do Anything’

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sagaba Konate: ‘Honestly, I Didn’t Do Anything’ BOSTON — There’s no doubt that West Virginia sophomore forward Sagaba Konate plays the game with emot
    [See the full post at: Sagaba Konate: ‘Honestly, I Didn’t Do Anything’]

No way the just talking double technical should have been called.  Not unless there were death threats.  Ref making himself the show.  I’m not one to complain about the refs normally, but that was just a bad call at that point of the game when the loser goes home.  The calls seemed to change after half time.  Touch fouls started be be called.  That is never going to benefit WV with their style of play.

That’s the biggest complaint for me. If they called it close from the start, then it’s on WVU to adjust. That didn’t happen. The first half was 11-10 on fouls, and things were toward the loose end. Then the second half, the avalanche.

Same in the Nova TT game. At the end they tried to even it up, but too late.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Sagaba Konate: ‘Honestly, I Didn’t Do Anything’