Seven Mountaineers Earn All-Big 12 Notice

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Seven Mountaineers Earn All-Big 12 Notice

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Kevin KinderKevin Kinder.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Seven Mountaineers Earn All-Big 12 Notice IRVING, Texas – The All-Big 12 Conference football teams and individual award winners have been announced. S
    [See the full post at: Seven Mountaineers Earn All-Big 12 Notice]

Sorry, but #53 lead one of the worst Wv OL that I can remember.

He was good though. Well earned honors. Here’s to Stills too. Norwood, Washington and Little brother Stills.

Sorry, but #53 lead one of the worst Wv OL that I can remember.

So that mean’s he wasn’t a good player? Don’t understand that logic at all.

When #53 tape is thoroughly reviewed by pros it will be evident
    he’s a stretch to be drafted, late round or UFO. Best of luck to Colton.

Wveer85… coach B says he grades out above 90 percentile every game and does everything with great effort and great technique. His size and ability make him a 2nd or 3rd round pick IMO. Big 12 coaches think he is first team for a reason.

I’m the first to agree that college performance isn’t a 100% indicator of pro success. That’s wasn’t the initial debate, though. We were talking about his college performance.

No problem with changing the arc of the conversation, though.

I would also lean toward the thinking that McKivitz might have to swing to guard, and could find a route as a guy that plays both positions. Not sure if he is quick enough to play LT. We should get an idea of that at Senior Bowl workouts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Seven Mountaineers Earn All-Big 12 Notice