Shooting Cools, Defense Collapses In WVU Loss To Marquette

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Shooting Cools, Defense Collapses In WVU Loss To Marquette

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

You could feel it coming. West Virginia shot 58% from the field in the first half in building a 47-35 lead against Marquette on Friday night in the Sh
    [See the full post at: Shooting Cools, Defense Collapses In WVU Loss To Marquette]

The never ending story.Went up 14 ,got lazy on D, loss of intensity and he we are.

It looked like WVU got tired the last 5 or 10 minutes.Marquette looked the more conditioned team.

Yeah, I hate losing and I’m gonna gripe about it every time.

Marquette now had 3 comeback games of over 12 points against Illinois, Ole Miss, and now WVU.

They’re mostly freshmen too under Shaka, lots of questions coming in, but it looks like these guys adjust very well under pressure, it’ll be interesting to see if Marquette develops fast under Shaka.

Very disappointed with the defensive effort in the 2nd half. The corners were off limits for our defenders, they were allowing uncontested 3’s. Why we pack the paint on defense makes no sense to me especially watching them catch fire in the corners.  Man up and play hard nose defense!!!

There were a few clips that showed our guys just standing around when the ball was thrown to the corner.  D in the 2nd half was horrible.   Lots of guys just standing around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Shooting Cools, Defense Collapses In WVU Loss To Marquette