Shots From The Field Fall From All Angles As WVU Dusts Off Iowa State

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Shots From The Field Fall From All Angles As WVU Dusts Off Iowa State

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Ccteam.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shots From The Field Fall From All Angles As WVU Dusts Off Iowa State MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — All season, Bob Huggins has been waiting for his West Virgin
    [See the full post at: Shots From The Field Fall From All Angles As WVU Dusts Off Iowa State]

Mixed bag last night.  Too many turnovers and poor free throw shooting, but excellent shooting from the field and overwhelming rebounding advantage.  Also Matthews and Haley showed signs of life.  Harler continues to shine.  Took care of business.

JAL

Great comment by Harler

Yes I thought I had seen Culver shoot a right hand hook shot in other games. He looks smoother shooting

right handed than left. Maybe he might try shooting foul shots right handed. Just a thought. I mean why

keep throwing the ball to him in the low post, when the striped shirts do call a foul, he misses the foul shot.

Put Oscar in low post(much better foul shooter) and Derek at high post where does a great job as a defender.

cc: Are we at the point where we just admit that FT shooting and some head scratching TOs are simply part of the makeup of this club? I don’t mean the coaches should accept them or that effort to improve should stop, but just like tough defense and interior strength, is that one of the characteristics of this squad?

At this point in the season, you are what you are.  Always strive to be better, but leopards don’t change their spots.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange