Show me another conference that’s done better

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Show me another conference that’s done better

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by DocCrow.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Let’s let the unbiased numbers do the talking.

Big 12 teams in non-conference games

117-16!   87.97%

Big 12 teams have lost as many games, 16, in conference games as they have against the rest of America, 16!

12-0 Baylor 3-1 in Big 12

12-0 Iowa State 1-3 and 8TH in Big 12 (unbeaten elsewhere in America but ahead of TWO teams in Big 12 standings)

11-1 West Virginia 2-1 in Big 12

11-1 Kansas  2-1 in Big 12

10-1 TCU  1-1 in Big 12

10-2 Texas Tech   3-1 in Big 12

10-2 Texas  3-1 in Big 12

10-2 Oklahoma  2-2 in Big 12

7-4 Oklahoma State 1-3 in Big 12

4-3 Kansas State 0-4 in Big 12

And my alma mater, WVU, in its next 3 games will play Kansas, Baylor and Texas Tech, which have a combined 41-6 record to the Mountaineers’ 13-2! 

How awesome is that?   

I challenge you to find another conference in America with an 87.97% winning record against non-conference teams. And EVERY team in the Big 12 plays EVERY team in the Big 12 TWICE during the regular season. No dodgeball of not playing teams in the other division twice! 

Name the conference and provide the numbers in the same way that I did! 

Good Lord, everyone on this site knows the Big XII is the best BB Conf in the country, even all the talking heads acknowledge that fact.  No one is going to challenge the obvious, it’s like beating a dead horse

With 6 different threads.   We’re already fans,  give it a rest cfe

I’m going to toot the Big 12 horn till it no longer is the superior conference. Live with it!

Well at least use new material in each thread instead of copy and pasting the same stuff in 8 locations.  Your control + v is going to wear out.

Why don’t YOU come up with new information and ideas, then? Or do you just want to be a c0mplainer? I just want as much accurate information as possible out there about my alma mater and the Big 12. I’ll dance ecstatistically every time WVU and Big 12 teams win. I’m loyal to WVU, the Big 12, my family and my country. Live with it!

CFE there is no argument concerning the XII in B Ball. Toot toot toot all you want but Bro it’s getting to be a little old. Like beating a dead horse

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Show me another conference that’s done better