Silver Lot?

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Silver Lot?

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by NoPittyHere.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is it down?
    Haven’t been able to access for two days since my Zack Evans post!
    Sent three messages to contact with no response!
    Hate to put this he but no other choice!

Tony,

No, it is not down.

I strongly suspect this is an issue with your device. If you want to email ‘Help@BlueGoldNews.com’ with a phone # where I can reach you I will do what I can to assist.

Tony, Kevin helped me with a similar phone call. But I still get blocked out sporadically from my desktop computer but not from my Samsun smart TV via the Internet, so he’s right: There’s a conflict between your device and the Blue & Gold News computer. I don’t have that problem with 247 or the other WVU sports forum but there’s something in the Blue & Gold computer that doesn’t get along with my desktop computer all the time. However, when I get emails from B&GN and click on the URL to the topic then I CAN read and respond to the thread. You might try that as an alternative, but it limits you to threads mentioned in the URL. B&GN is, in my opinion, the #1 WVU sports forum because it has less of the hateful pissing matches between posters and because Kevin and Greg keep so informed about my alma mater’s sports teams. Good luck!

CFE, I agree with your statement about BGN being the best. 247 has WAY too many characters that think they know best and will tell you you’re wrong at every post. Then there is the constant player bashing and pissing matches. Amazing that it’s been let go for so long. And Rivals forum is just a dumpster fire. Both have most of their reading content as premium. Greg, Kevin and the rest post more and updated material here than the other sites. Thank you BGN.

PS…. now if you guys could work on the site speed it would be much appreciated.

The phone is a problem. If you think the LSU coach is hard to talk to,
    you don’t want to talk to me.
    Getting to old for this.
    Anyway, I did find a reply in Junk that indicated my subscription has run
    out! So I had my wife look thru our checks and found that a check made out
    to NCWV MEDIA on 10/17/19 for $75.00 had been cashed! I had a problem
    before with a check made out to Bluegoldnews, so I learned my lesson on
    that score! My subscription schedule is off a few months due to a 3 month
    credit given to me way back for helping with a computer problem Chad was
    having. So I should be good until October, 2020? Not sure who else to tell
    this to or what needs to be done on your end? I can mail a copy of the
    cancelled check if necessary?

It’s no problem to talk with anyone, but I’ll leave that up to you.

Sign out and back in, and your premium status should be there now.

If not, email me at the address above so we can continue this one on one.

“CFE, I agree with your statement about BGN being the best. 247 has WAY too many characters that think they know best and will tell you you’re wrong at every post. Then there is the constant player bashing and pissing matches. Amazing that it’s been let go for so long. And Rivals forum is just a dumpster fire. Both have most of their reading content as premium. Greg, Kevin and the rest post more and updated material here than the other sites. Thank you BGN.

PS…. now if you guys could work on the site speed it would be much appreciated.”

Butler: couldn’t possibly put this any better. On all counts.

This site has its warts (loading time being by far the greatest put-off). But it’s the definition of premium content, hands down–particularly when most of it only requires signing on, with no obligations.

A second Thank You to BGN!

EDIT: There’s a wide margin when describing “premium content”–which on other sites is dog doodles–from QUALITY CONTENT, which this site offers, whether requiring a most modest contribution or not. THAT’S what separates this site form the rest–not to mention not having to put up with a lot of the riff-raff that all of the other sites puts everyone through.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Silver Lot?