Site Issues?

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Site Issues?

• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by eerInNCeerInNC.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I am getting timeouts when accessing the site and once in it runs really slow. Anyone else?

Only on my laptop. But it’s a pile of shit.

Which the site or the computer???

There were some issues yesterday, which our tech support worked mightily to resolve. It looks like everything is ok now, please let us know if you see any further problems. You can email: Help@BlueGoldNews.com

Kudos to the site’s tech support–especially over the holidays. It is humming along just perfectly now.

As for the site being a POS, there are two others that immediately come to mind–and this ISN’T one of them…

Things seem to be OK now.

Kudos to the site’s tech support–especially over the holidays. It is humming along just perfectly now.

As for the site being a POS, there are two others that immediately come to mind–and this ISN’T one of them…

Regarding the last sentence in particular, I heartily agree.

We certainly apologize for the technical issues with the website yesterday. We were all frustrated on such a big news day that the site had issues, especially when those issues were out of our hands. Things seem better now, but if you are experiencing problems please email: Help@BlueGoldNews.com

Which the site or the computer???

Ha…… Phos. Not the site. It’s my computer….

Another issue was identified by our tech team, and they made some changes last night that we think have eliminated the issue. We’ve been monitoring and testing on desktops, laptops and mobile devices, and response seems good. Please don’t hesitate, as Greg said, to email us if you experience problems.

Help@BlueGoldNews.com

Much better now Kevin. Thanks for the hard work over the holidays.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Site Issues?