Sunahara’s Path Crossed Many Sports Before Landing At WVU

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Sunahara’s Path Crossed Many Sports Before Landing At WVU

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

Sunahara’s Path Crossed Many Sports Before Landing At WVU MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — West Virginia long snapper Rex Sunahara might serve as the spokesman fo
    [See the full post at: Sunahara’s Path Crossed Many Sports Before Landing At WVU]

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 102,705

How great is that for Reed. He takes the WVU job after coaching in Buffalo. One son decides to go to Fairmont. The other Goes to Rhode Island and decides to walk on at WVU to be with his father and close to his brother. All three together again. Can’t get any better than that.

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

It did work out nicely. Daughter Mia is a high school volleyball player, and a good one. Don’t know if she is a D1 level player, but if so, hmm. Lots of pros and cons for playing for a parent as your coach, of course.

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 102,705

Coaching your kid is hard. Hard on the kid. Hard on the parent. My kids told me I was harder on them than their peers many years after coaching them in baseball from T-Ball thru Legion along with their soccer and Basketball teams.

I’ve seen parents literally scream at their kids on the field while just shaking their head at other players for doing the same things.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Sunahara’s Path Crossed Many Sports Before Landing At WVU