Taking Stock: WVU Offensive Line

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Taking Stock: WVU Offensive Line

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Taking Stock: WVU Offensive Line MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — On the one hand, West Virginia’s offensive line made improvements this spring. Warming to the ap
    [See the full post at: Taking Stock: WVU Offensive Line]

To paraphrase Neil Armstrong:  That was one small step, the OLine needs one giant leap.

All the good/great WV teams had OLs made up of 4 and 5 year sr.  I know we’re along way form that, but we do have the summer and fall to come up with a workable OL.

Is there enough talent on board to develop a good OL?

I have a feeling that the left side of the line is going to be pretty good. Gut just says Brown is going to be pretty good, certainly has the build for a stud guard.

Hope you are right, Mex. He is fine with drive blocking, and being the primary guy on initial double teams. Is he good enough in the short area to get out to a LB or a secondary block? Admit I am rooting for him – he was a great interview, happy guy, funny answers. Have to believe he is a great teammate.

Will be important to get Buccigrossi back, whether as a starter or a guy who can play center and guard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Taking Stock: WVU Offensive Line