Taz ….

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by wvucinci.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Breakout game for Taz.  22 mins, 20 pts, 6-11 from the floor, 5-9 from Three, 3-3 from the FT line, Couple Asst. and only 1 TO.  Decent D.

Shooting is all in your head for these guys.  Nice to see him have a great game.  I’m sure Huggs will find more mins in the next few games to see if he can keep his momentum going.

Next up is Sean.  We need both of these guys shooting the ball the way we thought they could.

Agreed on the positive feedback angle. I had talked to him about shooting earlier in the season after he had ten (I think) in one game. He said he had the capability to light it up, and definitely showed that yesterday.

Now, does Huggs reward him by starting him? Maybe Haley to point and Taz at two? Or at least play that combo more?

That said, all of his threes came in garbage time. No pressure on those. Not saying he can’t do it, but now has to show he can make them when the game is still up for grabs.

I would give a chance to show what he can do in crunch time

I will only say this.  Slumps can be contagious.  But so can streaks.  Perhaps Sherman’s hot streak yesterday will spread to a few more players.  Heck, maybe the whole team will get infected.

Still lots of basketball to be played.  It can be frustrating to experience, for players and fans alike, but I guarantee that it is a much better thing to be playing your best ball in mid March, not mid February.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange