Texas Tech To Present WVU A Very Difficult Challenge

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Texas Tech To Present WVU A Very Difficult Challenge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NoPittyHere .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Texas Tech To Present WVU A Very Difficult Challenge MORGANTOWN, W.Va.–West Virginia figures to get tested in all three play phases when it visits Tex
    [See the full post at: Texas Tech To Present WVU A Very Difficult Challenge]

Greg, you’re just kicking my Pacemaker into high gear with this.

I am SO damn excited about the noon game in Texas! On ESPN2 for anyone who missed that information. My recorder is set so that I can re-watch it all next week while getting ready to drive to Mountaineer Field for the Kansas game. 180 miles each way, but worth it for my 85-year-old butt in Section 105.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
    O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17
    U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence
    N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6
    T ramatize Texas Tech
    A nnihilate Kansas
    I ncinerate Iowa State
    N ail Baylor
    E rectile dysfunction Texas
    E lectrify TCU
    R eam Oklahoma State
    S laughter Oklahoma

Thanks, Coach Hunter. Good stuff (as always).

Just some of my thoughts, if taken: WVU has the better offense. Has better talent there, as well as on the other side of the ball–and collectively, a MUCH better defense.

To counter that, it IS a home game for TTU. And they support their team unlike few others–when they’re ranked and winning. Much like this fan base. Distinct advantage when things are going right, short term or not.

Still, WVU by two scores. This WVU team is for REAL.

High scoring? You betcha. But the team with the most points in the end wins 100% of the time. And TTU falls woefully short of that when the final clock reads zeros.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Texas Tech To Present WVU A Very Difficult Challenge