The Chalkboard: West Virginia Mountaineers – Kansas State Wildcats

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports The Chalkboard: West Virginia Mountaineers – Kansas State Wildcats

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

The Chalkboard: West Virginia Mountaineers – Kansas State Wildcats Kickoffs, punts and the returns of both will be a spotlight item in this week’s gam
    [See the full post at: The Chalkboard: West Virginia Mountaineers – Kansas State Wildcats]

wvulockerroom
    wvulockerroom
    Muskets: 12,955

Coach Synder always has something up his sleeve. I love watching KSU when they aren’t playing WVU, its always fun to see how Synder schemes to attack the opponent offensively and defensively. Typically when the Mountaineers face an opponent I’m think about their best players, not the coach. When we play KSU I think about the head coach and not the players.

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

Great point. Maybe more than any other coach, he gets the most out of what he has, and designs his plans to give them their best chance to be successful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports The Chalkboard: West Virginia Mountaineers – Kansas State Wildcats