The Film Room: West Virginia Mountaineers – LIU Sharks

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports The Film Room: West Virginia Mountaineers – LIU Sharks

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

It’s admittedly difficult to analyze much of West Virginia’s performance against LIU, but there were a few enlightening clips to look at and pull some
    [See the full post at: The Film Room: West Virginia Mountaineers – LIU Sharks]

Nothing positive in a 66-0 win?

The final score didn’t seem very meaningful.  No offense to LIU, but I can’t recall playing a worse team.  It’s hard to take positives away when dominance should be the default.  In that case, the lack of dominance becomes glaring, as in the run game.  I certainly don’t think we need to force positive statements just for the sake of it.  The article was fair.

Winston return.  The d was dominant, especially in the second half.  Just thought there could have been one positive take away.

cc, It was difficult for me to decide whether or not the good things were the result of good scheming and execution, or to LIUs personnel. Fair points on your part.

Just asking the question, are either Yates, Parker, Hubbard, or Milum candidates to ever be moved to guard?

cinci, At this point, no, because they are WVU’s best tackles. If a couple of tackles push up the depth chart and pass them, then perhaps, but I don’t see that happening in the next year or two.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports The Film Room: West Virginia Mountaineers – LIU Sharks