Things To Play For: WVU, TCU With Different Goals As They Meet In Penultimate Game Of Regular Season

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Things To Play For: WVU, TCU With Different Goals As They Meet In Penultimate Game Of Regular Season

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Not much has changed for WVU or TCU since their meeting nine days ago in Fort Worth. The Mountaineers are still battling for a two seed in both the Bi
    [See the full post at: Things To Play For: WVU, TCU With Different Goals As They Meet In Penultimate Game Of Regular Season]

My guess is that TCU is going to be very physical.  If we hit our free throws,  we win easily.  Our guys need to be in this game mentally.

Not sure they are overall capable of being physical though their center is a big dude.  From what little I have watched of TCU they seem like a 3 point shooting team to me but not quite good enough at it to have been better than their record indicates.  When they hit above their average in 3’s they are tough, as are most teams.

Can’t have a let down in either of the last 2 games.  Huggs has to have these guys heads on straight.

Another great job, Kevin. Since WVU only beat TCU by 8 only 9 days ago, Baylor has to be a distance memory for Huggins Heroes tonight. As always, if WVU’s 9 each do their job we’ll be OK. As always, no one can predict accurately what will happen in a college basketball game. Every game takes on a life of its own. I can’t wait! 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Things To Play For: WVU, TCU With Different Goals As They Meet In Penultimate Game Of Regular Season