Time For WVU Players To Seize Initiative

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Time For WVU Players To Seize Initiative

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by AllenAllen.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Tine For WVU Players To Seize Initiative MORGANTOWN, W. Va.— This one is out of the coaches’ hands right now for West Virginia’s suddenly lost and los
    [See the full post at: Time For WVU Players To Seize Initiative]

Players complaining of PT.Another unintended consequence of having such a large rotation.They should have been earning it from the get go.Settle on a starting five and a 3 to 4 deep bench pre season.To me that should be a settled matter before the season ever starts…….But then I’m not a “potential” HOF coach.

He is a hall of game coach.  Looking for him tonight this ship.  Think he will.  No time to bale out yet.

I agree 100% with Hertzel’s article. It is up to the players to solve this mess. Huggins has used every trick he learned in 35 years, but to no avail. Time to stop pouting, whining and complaining and start doing your part of make this team better! Starting with Texas tonight. Horns-down time!!!!

Ccteam are you drunk?

Auto correct or fat thumbs on his phone. 🙂

Now we know how the Buckeyes feel.You  gotta watch how ya talk **** on somebody, it has a way of blowing back on ya.

Using iPad and some keys seem to not work well.  Auto correct too.  I type as bad as WV plays!

catfish57
    Now we know how the Buckeyes feel.You  gotta watch how ya talk **** on somebody, it has a way of blowing back on ya.

At least the Buckeyes are making their way back.  We are still in a free fall.

catfish57
    Now we know how the Buckeyes feel.You gotta watch how ya talk **** on somebody, it has a way of blowing back on ya.

Butlereer
    At least the Buckeyes are making their way back.  We are still in a free fall.

Hopefully we can find that formula again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange