Time to turn our attention

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Time to turn our attention

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Ccteam.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

To Basketball. This team looked like a disaster waiting to happen after the aTm game. But somehow Huggs AGAIN has been able to mold a stable of misfits into a pretty good team. Now ranked #7 with W’s over UVA, Missouri, sPitt, UCF and an 11-1 record, it looks like this team may be for real with Esa due back in f few games.

Let’s go Mountaineers! The last couple of games they seemed just a little off. I think Carter needs to take his own shot just a little more, and the guys playing the point on the press need to figure out their role in triggering the press a bit more.

Speaking of Basketball. Running into several WVU fans leaving to go home from the Dallas airport. The one thing we agree on is we should have planned to stay for the WVU girls game tonight a few miles down the road. I didn’t think of that or I would have done it.

Fri @ OKSt and Mon @ KSU will give us a good barometer of where this team stands. Can’t wait till Esa gets back.

Great game against OKST tonight by the basketball team! Tough road win against a good team that was shooting lights out with home cookin’ from the refs!

Maybe the football coaches and team should watch the WV basketball team’s game against OK ST. That’s how you win when you aren’t at your best.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Time to turn our attention