TOFU terrified by a nobody

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports TOFU terrified by a nobody

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ohio State went 2 overtimes and won with a buzzer-beater against a non-Power 5 team in Dayton. The Flyers have had a respectable program for years, but it’s not like the Top 25 TOFU was playing Kansas or WVU.

Wonder if the TOFU troll who comes on this board will be bragging about this “major romp”?

If you’re talking about tonight, OSU beat Indiana in Bloomington in 2OT at the buzzer. Dayton got blasted by URI at Rhode Island.

Dayton s a really good program. They smoked WVU when the Mountaineers weren’t prepared in the NCAAs. Granted they aren’t a perennial power but they are not a nobody.

That said, not a fan of ohio state.

My bad. As a sportwriter for 13 years in Dayton I am well away of the Donoher years and the quality wins.

The TOFU crowd stirs my ire just by existing. It’s not easy being a Mountaineers surrounded by Buckeyes which,  by definition, are nuts.

Totally agree with your second paragraph. They deserve a ton of credit for their accomplishments, but succeeding with humility isn’t among them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports TOFU terrified by a nobody