Trumpers In Hiding?

Home Page forums Politics & Religion Trumpers In Hiding?

• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Jack Crab.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I understand if you have realized that you were duped bigly by the Trump crime family.

yer shame is enormous for real

poor devils

Why don’t you just argue with yourself, Jack?  That way, you won’t be forced into your normal hyperbole and rants.  You can be chill.

You have no arguments to present Fanin and you fail to admit yer devotion to Trump was a huge mistake.

that’s because yer still a devotee to the demonic idol.

Trumpers don’t realize they should just shut up and go away

74 million would be a hard disappearing act.

Trump tried to make 80 million go away.  Said (falsely) that Pence could do it.

And you didn’t seem to care about that

Don’t put words in my mouth, Ccteam.  Think before you post.  I read the applicable parts of the constitution and amendments well before Jan 6th and I knew the score – Pence was correct, the power was not his to do.

What folks on your side clearly do not understand – made obvious by the policies that you embrace and by what we’ve seen in the last year out of the federal government (Congress and POTUS) – is that for the vast majority of the 74 million, it was never, ever about Trump per se, but far more about the message.

The only place your message resonates is in the big urban areas.  In fly over country, your message is a non-starter.  Had it not been Trump, it would have been someone else that brought the same message, and then set about to deliver upon the message.  And make no mistake, there will be others coming down the pike with the same message – and God help the democrats if the successor to that message has likability to go along with message.

Fannin apparently likes covert racism , limiting voting and voting rights and more tax cuts for the rich.

he refuses to admit that Trump lost and he prays for a Trump return.

it’s hard to try to grasp this mindset that hates democracy and minorities

I didn’t put words in your mouth Fanin.  But I do appreciate you ended your long absence of supporting the Constitution.

Fannin apparently likes covert racism , limiting voting and voting rights and more tax cuts for the rich.

he refuses to admit that Trump lost and he prays for a Trump return.

it’s hard to try to grasp this mindset that hates democracy and minorities

Racism is the accusation of the left.  For me personally, I never have seen race as a basis in political discourse as that discourse pertains to policy.  To me, we are all Americans and our political policies should be equally valid no matter what race, creed, gender, or sexual persuasion of the individual American citizen.  If a policy isn’t equally good or ensure equal opportunity for all Americans, then it is a bad policy.  That said, we need to learn to view each other through the lens of shared American citizenship, not through the lens of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.  The grouping people by these characteristics is in itself an exercise in covert, if not overt, racism.  Further, these identity grouping efforts actually seek to divide us, rather than to unite us.  Actually the end game of identity grouping is the acquisition of power and the holding on to that power.

When we learn to view ourselves as all of us being in this thing together, then we will begin the process of coming together for the common good of all.

Nice fake compassionate post Fannin.

nothing in yer post has anything to do with Trump and it’s the exact opposite of the Trump racism and cruelty mentality.

let’s drop the also fake loyalty to the Constitution as Trump and company trampled it.

fact is Fannin, that yer still a loyal Trump devotee that has no idea of the depravity of the Trump family.

supporting some false image that Trump was good for the USA.

lastly no real Christian would support the demonic golden calf Trump.

I said real Christian not you fakes here.

Oh Jack. You are so much a troll throwing those accusations around.

You have been shown to be an idiot and a mindless Trump ass kisser.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums Politics & Religion Trumpers In Hiding?