Tshiebwe, McBride Team Up In Scott Brown Classic

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Tshiebwe, McBride Team Up In Scott Brown Classic

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tshiebwe, McBride Team Up In Scott Brown Classic MORGANTOWN, W.Va.–Sunday’s Scott Brown Memorial All-Star Classic at University High in Morgantown was
    [See the full post at: Tshiebwe, McBride Team Up In Scott Brown Classic]

I made the trip from Wheeling to watch the game. McBride looks to be a very tough guard. Decent outside shot, nice handle with good ability to get to the basket. Good size for a point, a bit undersized for a two. Tshiebwe was a man amongst boys, as I am sure he is most games. The most impressive thing to me was his ability to get from rim to rim faster than any player out there. That young man is already built, has crazy wingspan, is a very quick jumper and doesn’t have bad form on his jumpshot. He did not make too many in the game, but seems like he should easily be able to step out and hit 15-18 footers. McCabe and Mathews were at the game and could be seen talking to both of them.

Thanks for the observations!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Tshiebwe, McBride Team Up In Scott Brown Classic