Ultimate Mountaineer Fan Contest

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Ultimate Mountaineer Fan Contest

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Kevin KinderKevin Kinder.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey all, I need your help! WVU is looking for the next Ultimate Mountaineer Fan and I am one of the 3 finalists💛💙! Please help me become this year’s Ultimate Mountaineer Fan! Click the link below 👇, vote for my shirt design ✅, and help send me to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in Atlanta!  You can vote once a day and voting runs until March 5th.

Thank You!!!

➡️LINK: https://universityrelations.wvu.edu/services-capabilities/brand-and-trademark-licensing/fans/ultimate-mountaineer-fan/cast-your-vote

SR- Facebook-Instagram

Sara, link not active (at least on my laptop).  Had to c&p to get to the site.

BTW, anybody voting you can ….. You can vote once per 24 hours, so keep voting for your favorite shirt.

Thanks for letting me know. I was able to edit it and get it working once I switched browsers.

Thanks for voting!!!!

Voted for you. Now reciprocate and give us a minute of your valuable time once in a while when not promoting yourself. And bring some friends, if they’d like to be better informed, without all of the hassle…

Sara has been a longtime behind the scenes contributor here, and does great work for the alumni chapter in South Carolina. She may not post a lot, but she is here. Appreciate the support you are giving to us and the site to help us build our traffic. Just want to note she is a great supporter of all things WVU.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Secured By miniOrange