We are now officially……

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports We are now officially……

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by ButlereerButlereer.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

A basketball school

Oh and our football team is overrated

Cactus Bowl, anyone?

Yeah, that’s AWESOME!

The fair weather fans are coming out of the wood work always happens after a loss.

Having been WVU grad and still a loyal fan, I’m disgusted with that performance. Having been in school in the late 70’s and living through the Cignetti years, that performance along with the expectations of this high powered office was the worst I’ve witnessed. Sure we’ve gotten out asses kicked worse but those WVU teams didn’t have the so called talent level that this team has. So if that makes me a fair weather fan so be it, but I dare you to tell me you’re not disappointed with this performance.

The defensive showing I can understand. The offense is what is difficult to grasp in some regards. ISU targeted the weak spot of West Virginia offense, and exploited it often. No team can overcome bad offensive line play consistently, and that was the biggest point of Sat night in my mind.

The fair weather fans are coming out of the wood work always happens after a loss.

It’s not just this one L. The prior 2 games were very lacking. Allowing Kansas to hold us in the 2nd half was hard to watch. Watching them bowl their way thru us on the last drive then humiliate us with the 2pt conversion. We should also have put TT away earlier.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports We are now officially……