Welcome Back Sags

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Welcome Back Sags

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Great to see you back in your element. Playing in the paint, being the most dominate rim defender in D1, playing your O game inside the arc. This is what is needed for this team to succeed. Our G’s can be much more aggressive knowing you are back there to pick it up when they get beat. Blocks, deflections, rebounding, scaring the crap out of anybody coming inside the paint is what you do best.

Agree on this one. Do what you can do. Don’t prove what you can’t do. He got one of his signature go up straight with two hands and take the ball from the shooter moves in the second half. I have seen him do that more times than I have seen all defenders combined except from him.

Fran Fraschilla agrees with both of you!

I don’t mind if Sags steps out to take a three at times. It’s a good complement to his game, and a good part of the offense if he occasionally picks and pops off a screen or if the opposing big man isn’t stepping out. There’s a balance to be had there, though, and I think most everyone believes that it should be much more weighted toward the lane and the rim.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Welcome Back Sags