Who after Holgs?

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Who after Holgs?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 102,705

If Holgs were to leave, who would your first pick be?

My #1 choice would be Jimbo. Now that he’s been forced out of his dream job at FSU and banned to the SEC Aggie wasteland in TX some would think he’d be in position to come back home. But……. we can’t even come close to his 10 year $75 million contract. Money talks, bullshit walks. My #1 choice has a snowball’s chance in hell of coming to Morgantown so let’s go to #2.

#2 and this may cause some controversy is Lane Kiffin. Yes he has baggage…… and lots of it. Bolting from Tenn after 1 year amongst some controversy caused because he speaks his mind. Getting fired at USC after a mediocre 3rd season and a bad 4th. He redeemed his offensive prowess for 3 years at Bama. Then took over a dismal Florida Atlantic and made them into a 11-3 season and #1 in CUSA east. This guy can coach. Baggage or not, he can coach.

Ccteam
    Muskets: 86,914

No. Just no.

Ccteam

I would go back to the Product first. And I would never do that. No Kirin.

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

Not that I think HCDH is going anywhere, but I’d take a long look at Tony Gibson. I know people will say he doesn’t have any HC experience, but he checks every other box in my mind. Great with the media, relates well with the population and alums, knows the state. And oh yeah, he can coach.

Ccteam

Gibby would have to at least be considered.

mexman
    Muskets: 39,455

Never in a million years thought I could get behind Gibby as a HC but things change.

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 102,705

Josh Heupel would be an interesting candidate. Young guy that is doing wonders at UCF. Part of the Stoops coaching tree. Great offensive mind.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Who after Holgs?