Win Streak

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Win Streak

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wveer85 .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Here’s kind of a sobering thought about how bad this season has been… this two game win streak in the B12 tournament is tied for our second longest win streak of the season.

My son pointed that out to me today. And he’s all of 15.

Still, a TEAM has surfaced in this woebegotten excuse of a season. And that alone has a “real” fan more excited than one that follows a team with no defeats on the year. Totally uncharted territory from either angle as a Mountaineer fan.

A lot of sadness this season, but–finally–some hope for next season. Would have loved to have had Konate healthy all season and not have Knapper’s pre-season work not stopped by the blood clot. Could have been a very different result.

Or some other guys not going off the rails.

Big key now, I think, is to see how the team takes the CBI. They’ve said the right things, but do they take it seriously? Do they play as hard as they did the last three weeks?

I know the tournament isn’t a big deal. But how WVU approaches it is.

I think that the team will get some valuable practice and game time from the CBI.  Really enjoyed the last three weeks of our revived team. And all Moutaineer fans will be totally pumped going into next season with Oscar, Miles and whatever additional recruits Huggs and staff bring in.  In spite of the disappointment of this season, the future is bright.

Or some other guys not going off the rails. Big key now, I think, is to see how the team takes the CBI. They’ve said the right things, but do they take it seriously? Do they play as hard as they did the last three weeks? I know the tournament isn’t a big deal. But how WVU approaches it is.

excellent post, specifically last sentence !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports Win Streak