With Holgorsen Now Gone, What Does WVU Do?

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports With Holgorsen Now Gone, What Does WVU Do?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ccteam .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

With Holgorsen Now Gone, What Does WVU Do? MORGANTOWN, W.Va.–At 2:55 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019, the University of Houston announced that Dana Ho
    [See the full post at: With Holgorsen Now Gone, What Does WVU Do?]

We will continue to follow up as new details break, but this story has been updated to reflect the situation as we now know it.

I’m hearing rumors, and only rumors, that Brown is not showing much interest; have you heard anything along that line?

No haven’t heard that about Brown not being interested. could be the case, but I haven’t heard that. Tons of rumors flying around. Shane just hitting the road today, so we’ll probably have an idea in the next 48 hours what kind of reception he gets.

Thanks. I voted for Brown in your poll just after logging in, but after reading your article, see how Fickell would also be a great choice.

Fickle should be the #1 target. There were asst coaches from Bama and Clemson mentioned also. IMO a HC from the worst conference in the country is a stretch.

My only concern for Fickle is OSU. If Day steps in it, does OSU come calling if Fickle is successful at WVU.

That will be the case with most every HC we hire. If he does well, top programs will always want a piece of the action.

Agreed. OSU connection is no reason to avoid Fickell.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports With Holgorsen Now Gone, What Does WVU Do?