WVU Athletes

Home forums Pulitzer Prize WVU Athletes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  PigMan .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RipsRevenge
    RipsRevenge
    Muskets: 3,080

OK, let’s try something different.

For those who didn’t compete in a sport in college, how do you think your college experience would have differed if you were devoting some of your time to athletics?

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

It would have definitely changed my time. I worked at U92 (student radio station) and that, along with covering sports, took up a lot of time. I guess it would have been from a little bit of a different angle, but it seems like, looking back, we had more free time then.

afguy2.0
    Muskets: 105

Well, since I completed most of my college coursework online (due to being in the military), it probably would have made playing sports difficult.  😀

Bmb873
    Muskets: 0

A lot less free time. A lot more healthy. Probably a torn ACL in there. I could’ve played sports in college but i knew i had no future in it. Unless I was getting a full D1 scholarship I was going to wvu to just be a student.

Allen
    Allen

I would have attended UNC. No classes and no test. My tudor would have taken care of that for me. Plenty of time for sports.

NoPittyHere
    Muskets: 22,370

I would have attended UNC. No classes and no test. My tudor would have taken care of that for me. Plenty of time for sports.

Tru dat!

Of course, because slots fill up quickly at Cackalacky, where everyone knows athletes aren’t actually required to attend a class (as sanctioned by the NCAA), the second best option is your SEC school of choice. I mean, while class attendance might actually be a requirement at most of their schools, they do have a track record for getting paid pretty handsomely for their troubles (also sanctioned by the NCAA)…

PigMan

I know I sure could have used a tutor (or, really, just someone to teach me how to take notes and properly study). If I were an athlete, even with the extra time being put into practice, I probably would have done much better with that little bit of extra help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Pulitzer Prize’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Home forums Pulitzer Prize WVU Athletes