WVU Athletics Year In Review

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Athletics Year In Review

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Matt Keller Matt Keller .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bob Hertzel
    Muskets: 5,497

WVU Athletics Year In Review MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — West Virginia University’s athletic department had something to shoot for in 2017 if it was going to
    [See the full post at: WVU Athletics Year In Review]

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 103,615

Overall a pretty good year. Rifle and Womens Soccer are year over year tough programs. Men’s BB coming along well along with Mazey’s Baseball team. Glad to see Golf back. Wouldn’t it be nice to see a couple B12 matches at some of the great WV courses. The Pete Dye, Stonewall or Pikewood National? We now need to bring back men’s track.

Ccteam
    Muskets: 87,594

Would love to see Men’s Cross Country brought back. Never bought in to the argument that it costs too much. Already have a coach and already travel to meets for the women’s team. I know track would cost more and likely would need a men’s track team too, but once again, facilities already exist. I know it’s not likely, but sure would like to see it. Now you know what the CC in my name refers to.

Arkanine26554
    Muskets: 365

Never understood why WVU doesn’t have female softball team,very populer now.

Matt Keller
    Matt Keller
    Muskets: 8

WVU won the intramural national softball title in the early-2000s. Beat Delaware, I think.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Athletics Year In Review