WVU baseball game

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU baseball game

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pedro82 .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Who won tonights game

WV 5-1

Umps should have reversed that last reviewed call at home plate. I think they just stubbornly refused to admit they could get that many calls wrong. Idiocy. That’s what reviews are for.

There was not one clear angle showing he was safe.

If you pieced the angles together you could see he was safe. I thought he was safe live. I thought the review showed it, but you couldn’t really see from the angle that showed him touching the plate when or if he actually got tagged.

If you took the angle looking down the 3rd base line which clearly showed that he wasn’t tagged until very late in his slide, and time match it with the angle looking at the plate from between home and the first base dugout, you can see he touches the plate, and that he’s not tagged.

But I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen them do that in college, much less college baseball.

It didn’t hurt us, so no harm no foul.

Didn’t get to see it, but Dan & Ernie seemed to think he was out.  Either way, ON WE GO!!  Got my order in for the all-session tickets, counting on being able to host.  Let’s bring this tournament home, in more ways than one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU baseball game