WVU Equals Its Highest Ranking In Big 12 Preseason Poll

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Equals Its Highest Ranking In Big 12 Preseason Poll

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Allen Allen .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WVU Equals Its Highest Ranking In Big 12 Preseason Poll West Virginia goes into the 2018 football season with fairly lofty expectations. The Mountaine
    [See the full post at: WVU Equals Its Highest Ranking In Big 12 Preseason Poll]

I’m not that optimistic. Hope I’m wrong but a second place finish will surprise me. Offensive line and corner must be better than I expect to get second.

Interesting that out of the 50 votes, KU gets only 52 pts. That’s pretty bad when only 2 voters out of 50 put you at #9 (or one at #8?). KU needs to take some of that BB recruiting payoff money and reallocate it to the FB program.

EDIT::: OOPS….. didn’t see that there were 52 votes. Missed the KSt votes. Sooooo… EVERY voter put KU last. How pathetic is that?

Interesting that out of the 50 votes, KU gets only 52 pts. That’s pretty bad when only 2 voters out of 50 put you at #9 (or one at #8?). KU needs to take some of that BB recruiting payoff money and reallocate it to the FB program.

EDIT::: OOPS….. didn’t see that there were 52 votes. Missed the KSt votes. Sooooo… EVERY voter put KU last. How pathetic is that?

3-33 will do that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Equals Its Highest Ranking In Big 12 Preseason Poll