WVU Offensive Line Coach Says His Unit has ‘Highest Ceiling Yet’

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Offensive Line Coach Says His Unit has ‘Highest Ceiling Yet’

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MORGANTON, W.Va. – As West Virginia’s preseason football camp heads down the home stretch, most of its starters are coming into focus. That includes t
    [See the full post at: WVU Offensive Line Coach Says His Unit has ‘Highest Ceiling Yet’]

That includes the Mountaineers’ first-team offensive line, where left tackle Parker Moorer, left guard James Gmiter, center Zach Frazier and right guard Doug Nester are each pretty much locked in as starters.

Yates at LT??

Love what Matt Moore is doing.  Building young guys that know how to play.  Big bodies and lots of them.  Nice to see that he’s bringing in about 5 guys every year.  It all starts up front.

This we can agree on Butlereer!

I know when we signed Chris Mayo, a lot of people were excited about him. I noticed he was in a picture in this article. But no mention of him otherwise. He looks like he’s a big physical guy. How is be progressing!?

jean,

Watched a few reps of his at the last practice we could view, and will do so again today. He definitely has the size, and I think once he figures out how to use it to peak efficiency, he has a chance to be very good. I think he’s still going through that stage where he’s thinking befre reacting, or playing without that little bit of hesitation that many youngsters have.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Page forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Offensive Line Coach Says His Unit has ‘Highest Ceiling Yet’