WVU – Rhode Island Preview

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU – Rhode Island Preview

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by ButlereerButlereer.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WVU – Rhode Island Preview West Virginia comes off a week-long break as it travels to Connecticut for a rare Sunday match-up with Rhode Island in the
    [See the full post at: WVU – Rhode Island Preview]

QUOTABLE: “Our leadership is by committee. I don’t think we have one particular guy. I think we have some guys who will step up at different parts in the game, and maybe that’s better.” — WVU head coach Bob Huggins

Sorry Bob, but I couldn’t agree less with you on this one. That’s like in football saying you have 3 starting QBs, which means you have none.

Kind of a home game for Rhode Island. WV needs to win this.

QUOTABLE: “Our leadership is by committee. I don’t think we have one particular guy. I think we have some guys who will step up at different parts in the game, and maybe that’s better.” — WVU head coach Bob Huggins

Sorry Bob, but I couldn’t agree less with you on this one. That’s like in football saying you have 3 starting QBs, which means you have none.

I was kind of surprised to hear this, but I don’t think you have to have just one leader. The issue for me is that you can’t have a guy who is a leader just some of the time.

You hit the nail on the head Kevin. Multiple leaders are fine, but it’s always a full time gig.

Disagree completely. We don’t have 1 leader, let alone leaders by committee.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU – Rhode Island Preview