WVU – TCU Game Thread

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU – TCU Game Thread

This topic contains 52 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Butlereer Butlereer .

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

On the last play of the half, Beetle Bolden reaggravated his groin injury and is doubtful for the second half.

WVU better find a run or this one is going to be a blowout.

Getting out hustled. Not good at all. This TCU team can shoot, but WV should be able to out muscle them.

I told someone at work today that this game worried me. This team better wake up right now. Lose this and then have U.K. next.

Senior or not … Dax needs to sit!

Got to find a new gear right now.

WVU has lost composure on offense. Esa tentative, JC indecisive, Dax and West a combined 3-11. Not pushing any panic buttons, but this is why WVU is a very long shot to win the Big 12.

Not much to say. This one is about as ugly as it gets. WVU made just 2-of-21 field goal attempts in one stretch.

My goodness they are bad tonight. I was worried this was a trap game, but they are playing like they just don’t care.

Not going to say “this is just one of those games”. Only decent performance was Konate. Bolden’s groin injury is now a major concern. Been dealing with it for a week and it’s knocked him out of last two games. (Well, Brodziansky knocked him out of this one.) But if he’s not available, WVU has no confident 3-point shooters.

Senior or not … Dax needs to sit!

I’m in San Francisco, sitting at a bar watching the game and screaming at the TV for DAX to STOP shooting 3’s. Just now looked at the stats. He was 1-8 from 3.

Mex, you’re right. He needs to sit. But now that Beetle is hurt again, who do we have?

On the other hand, JC was 0-6 from 3. WTF is it with these guys?

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU – TCU Game Thread