WVU Unveils New Look For Football Uniforms

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Unveils New Look For Football Uniforms

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by BGDeuce BGDeuce .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

WVU Unveils New Look For Football Uniforms MORGANTOWN, W.Va.– Blue, gold, white and grey: WVU unveiled new football uniforms at halftime of its spring
    [See the full post at: WVU Unveils New Look For Football Uniforms]

The numbers still are hard to read! At least for me…from what I could see it didn’t change.

Numbers look better.   Not great but much better.

Love the all Blue.  All Grey is next. Grey top/Blue pants next.

Like it that they ditched the gold helmets.

Wish they would NEVER use the all yellow.

All white is my next to last.

Is that color coordinating socks and shoes in Blue, Yellow, Grey, White????

Not real impressed, but glad they got rid of the black.  Would of liked to seen every blue white combo.

Glad to see no gold helmets, but wished they also ditched the gold jerseys and gold pants.

The pants were too plain also.

Not of fan of the grays, but I did like the contrasting trim around the numbers on them.

Thankfully, they got ride of the pickax numbers on the scoreboard as well. No longer will we face “Z” down and “S” yards to go.

Not a fan of all white. Looks like Penn State. The grey is very light in color so it looks like faded blue.

I like the simplicity but the numbers are still too cutesy and difficult to read

I wish the numbers on the white uniforms had gold trim like the gray uniforms.

If they did that the jerseys would be basically identical to the 90s uniforms

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU Unveils New Look For Football Uniforms