WVU’s Bracket for Myrtle Beach Invitational Unveiled

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Bracket for Myrtle Beach Invitational Unveiled

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Greg Hunter Greg Hunter .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter
    Muskets: 6,596

WVU’s Bracket for Myrtle Beach Invitational Unveiled West Virginia’s men’s basketball team now knows the bracket for the inaugural Myrtle Beach Invita
    [See the full post at: WVU’s Bracket for Myrtle Beach Invitational Unveiled]

Butlereer
    Butlereer
    Muskets: 77,375

Not a very tough lineup. We should be able to move thru this pretty quickly. Get a lot of good experience for the new guys.

mexman
    Muskets: 34,065

Why does the video opening show the Villanova logo?

Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter
    Muskets: 6,596

Mex, That’s a great question. I didn’t even pay attention to that. I assume the video was produced by the tournament organizers, which is ESPN, so they are to fault. As I looked through the logos, Valpo is the one missing. The Villanova V logo is the one substituted for the Valpo logo, which is not even close to the Villanova V. Oh well, we all make mistakes, even ESPN.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Bracket for Myrtle Beach Invitational Unveiled