WVU’s McKoy Primed For Stellar Senior Season

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s McKoy Primed For Stellar Senior Season

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jh901 .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

WVU’s McKoy Primed For Stellar Senior Season MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Could it really have been the summer of 2016 when word first began filtering through
    [See the full post at: WVU’s McKoy Primed For Stellar Senior Season]

My spidey sense is tingling this pre season.Just sayin’.

800-900 rushing

400-600 receiving

That would be an excellent season given our depth.

Agreed. It’s probably not so much about total numbers as it is about productivity – averages per carry and touch.

Also, hopefully he’s going to have some yards added in on returns.

I’ve been on McKoy’s bandwagon since he arrived here.  With that said, I’ve also been on Pettaway’s bandwagon because a friend of mine in Michigan coached against Pettaway in high school ball and he told me that we “stole one” when we got Pettaway.

I have a sneaking feeling that knowing this is his last audition, Pettaway will be really motivated whenever he gets touches this year.  Of course, so will McKoy.  These two seniors being really motivated could very well be a difference maker for this year’s squad.

Pettaway could still get a year of eligibility back, couldn’t he?  I don’t know that this will be his last audition.

I like to see either a TRUE feature back emerge who gets 18 carries/gm and a top half of Big12 yd/carry average or two one thousand yard backs. It’s time to get back to running the damn ball and stuffing the run (on defense).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s McKoy Primed For Stellar Senior Season