WVU’s Neal Brown: ‘We Have Plenty Of Work Left To Do’

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Neal Brown: ‘We Have Plenty Of Work Left To Do’

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by ButlereerButlereer.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WVU’s Neal Brown: ‘We Have Plenty Of Work Left To Do’ MORGANTOWN, W.Va.– The thing about football practice is that if one side is good, the other gene
    [See the full post at: WVU’s Neal Brown: ‘We Have Plenty Of Work Left To Do’]

Good to hear that Coach Brown doesn’t sugar coat anything.

He has been straightforward, and also will indicate when he’s not ready to talk about a topic. But when he does defer, he’ll say that he will address it in the future, and he has followed up as promised. From my perspective, he’s a vast improvement.

Seems much, much more polished in front of the mic than our last 2 HC’s.

And he gets it.  NB gets the connection to the roots of the state.  Here’s a response to a recent WVU Football Tweet.  Holgs did some of the same, but this seems more real and not just scripted for show.

Nancy Malone@nanceemalone·
    Aug 10
    Replying to@WVUfootball
    My Grandfather, Father and Brother were all coal miners. I have so much respect for Coach Brown and this team. I’m glad my son Nick is part of it. Not just for the football but for all of the things he will be taught about life. Let’s Go Mountaineers!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Neal Brown: ‘We Have Plenty Of Work Left To Do’