WVU’s NFL Draft Candidates: When Should They Go? And Where Will They?

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s NFL Draft Candidates: When Should They Go? And Where Will They?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Kinder Kevin Kinder .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WVU’s NFL Draft Candidates: When Should They Go? And Where Will They? The only thing sure about the NFL Draft is that many of the selections, and the
    [See the full post at: WVU’s NFL Draft Candidates: When Should They Go? And Where Will They?]

No surprise for us tonight…  not even a sniff. Watching with a WV buddy who was really waiting for Grier at 32.

While i think the pats would take Grier before Lock I never saw them reaching for either. Neither project that well or hold a high spot on other team’s boards (Lock moreso than Grier).

Both probably go early tomorrow and would be shocked to see Grier to Pats with late second round pick (unless they see themselves as his only real suitor and they let him fall farther).

Bottom line – I think a bunch of teams get really good value in a a handful of WVU guys… Jennings, Sills, Long, Grier and Wesco.

Im not sold on Cajuste as a producer at any level.

Grier’s chance to go in the first round probably hinged on Lock getting taken in the mid-round, and setting up a mini-run on QBs. Agreed that today should be a much better day for WVU.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s NFL Draft Candidates: When Should They Go? And Where Will They?