WVU’s Sills: ‘I Can Promise That Moving Forward We Will Be Better’

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Sills: ‘I Can Promise That Moving Forward We Will Be Better’

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ccteam .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

WVU’s Sills: ‘I Can Promise That Moving Forward We Will Be Better’ Senior leadership can be displayed in many forms, and West Virginia wide receiver D
    [See the full post at: WVU’s Sills: ‘I Can Promise That Moving Forward We Will Be Better’]

Ccteam
    Muskets: 68,399

Talk is cheap. The proof is in getting it done.

Kevin Kinder
    Kevin Kinder
    Muskets: 8,975

Agreed that it needs to happen on the field too. I was impressed, though, with the way Sills handled the adversity during the game and in the post-game.

wvulockerroom
    wvulockerroom
    Muskets: 10,940

He’s a good kid. I like his attitude but unfortunately it wont take much to be better than last week.

Ccteam
    Muskets: 68,399

I agree that Sills is a great team guy. Not questioning that. I am questioning whether the team will adjust how it plays enough to be more competitive. The will is there. Is the know how and skill there to change things. A lot of that know how is on the coaches. So far their public comments do not inspire confidence. But, it’s not like they would public ally share changes to their strategic approach, so maybe they will make adjustments. They certainly didn’t in game on Saturday.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Sills: ‘I Can Promise That Moving Forward We Will Be Better’