WVU’s Stills: ‘I’m Tired Of People Believing I Can’t Do What I Can’

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Stills: ‘I’m Tired Of People Believing I Can’t Do What I Can’

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mexman .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WVU’s Stills: ‘I’m Tired Of  People Believing I Can’t Do What I Can’ MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Darius Stills lives his football life in a bit of a shadow,
    [See the full post at: WVU’s Stills: ‘I’m Tired Of People Believing I Can’t Do What I Can’]

Only one way to fix it young man.

I probably need to add here that Darius wasn’t bitter about this at all. It was a matter of fact statement. I think he has proved what he can do for the most part. It’s just that many, the majority of the media included, trumpet Dante’s achievements while totally ignoring what Darius has done.

Dante probably does wind up being a better player by the end of their careers, but Darius has already achieved a lot as a freshman and sophomore, at ages when most other DLs are still just getting a handful of snaps or trying to work their way into that lineup.

That said, I think Darius can be really good. As JEffery Pooler said today, he thinks he’s a linebacker, meaning he’s really active and able to attck and get off blocks.

Personally, from day one I’ve felt we were fortunate to get Darius and he’s proven my feelings in the 2 years he’s been here.  Getting Dante was the icing on the cake.

I think Darius winds up playing a little on Sunday… enough said.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Stills: ‘I’m Tired Of People Believing I Can’t Do What I Can’